The last time the ATMI studio was open was March 17th, right in the middle of Spring Break. That’s over six months that we’ve been in this pandemic.
To commemorate this strange milestone, some of the ATMI producers got together for a Roundzoom discussion to talk about how life has changed since the early days of the pandemic, positive and negative things that have resulted from this time, and healthy ways to stay sane going forward.
Featuring Cornilius Nelson, Daisy Carter, Ryan Danigole, AJ Yambao, and Riley Taylor. They talked on September 19th, 2020.
Hosted by Ormund Alaois.
Music by Devin Shreckengost.
Many thanks to supporters of our podcast including the Anchorage Museum, United Way of Anchorage, the Alaska Humanities Forum, and the National Endowment for the Humanities. The views expressed in this program do not necessarily represent the views of the National Endowment for the Humanities or other sponsors.
RESOURCES FOR YOUTH DURING QUARANTINE
From the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention!
- How to get your home ready
- What to do if you are sick
- Cleaning and disinfecting recommendations
- How to cope with stress
- Frequently Asked Questions
Other wellness resources!
- What foster kids need to know during COVID-19
- Careline: Alaska Suicide Prevention and someone to talk to line.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 and TTY 1-800-787-3224 or text LOVEIS to 22522
- Call 2-1-1 or Help Me Grow Alaska 1-833-464-2527 for help connecting to resources and services or for help knowing where to start
These resources provided in collaboration with the State of Alaska, Department of Health and Social Services, Division of Behavioral Health.