Podcast in Place: Youth Stories From Quarantine – Episode 8: Logan (5/13/20)
After a visitor to his apartment tested positive for the coronavirus, ATMI producer Logan Smith took the responsible step to get himself tested, an experience he calls “very black market.”
Logan also reflects on how quarantine has affected his already introverted lifestyle, binging Stanley Kubrick movies, and continuing to make content for his own podcast series.
Hosted by Daisy Carter.
Music by Devin Shreckengost.
Many thanks to supporters of our podcast including United Way of Anchorage and the National Endowment for the Humanities and the Rasmuson Foundation through the Arts in Education Fund administered, under contract, by the Alaska State Council on the Arts.
RESOURCES FOR YOUTH DURING QUARANTINE
From the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention!
- How to get your home ready
- What to do if you are sick
- Cleaning and disinfecting recommendations
- How to cope with stress
- Frequently Asked Questions
Other wellness resources!
- What foster kids need to know during COVID-19
- Careline: Alaska Suicide Prevention and someone to talk to line.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 and TTY 1-800-787-3224 or text LOVEIS to 22522
- Call 2-1-1 or Help Me Grow Alaska 1-833-464-2527 for help connecting to resources and services or for help knowing where to start.
These resources provided in collaboration with the State of Alaska, Department of Health and Social Services, Division of Behavioral Health.