Help us in our efforts to become smarter and more inspired.
Please consider making a donation today!
ATMI is a Spirit of Youth program. Donations can be made on the Spirit of Youth PayPal. Donations to fund everyday program operations are highly encouraged.
- $30 would provide a one-month bus pass for a student.
- $120 would fund snacks for a teen for one year at ATMI.
- $300 would provide an audio recording kit for students to use in the field.
- $500 would allow for professional printing of ATMI merchandise designed by students (t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc.)
- $1,000 would fund a photo/video kit for students to use in the field.
We are currently raising funds to participate in local and national conferences. Some of the most inspiring and exciting opportunities for us:
- The Alaska Press Club conference takes place each spring in Anchorage. Local and national journalism professionals come to Anchorage for a weekend of workshops, critiques and networking!
- The Third Coast International Audio Festival where students have the opportunity to learn from the very best radio storytellers out there.
- NFFTY conferences and programs celebrate the extraordinary talent of young people and the compelling stories they tell.
FRED MEYER REWARDS
You can help Alaska youth just by shopping! Every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, Fred Meyer makes a donation to Spirit of Youth! You still earn your rewards points, fuel points, and rebates.
To sign up for Fred Meyer Community Rewards, just go to this page and link your card to Spirit of Youth.
ATMI is a program of Spirit of Youth, a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.