New episode out now!
ATMI producer Ryan Danigole interviews his mother, who is a nurse at a local hospital, about what work is like during a pandemic. He also reflects on how the pandemic is affecting his college courses, his schedule, and the rest of his family.
Host: Rowan Pickard
Music by Devin Shreckengost and Kendrick Whiteman
Many thanks to supporters of our podcast including United Way of Anchorage and the National Endowment for the Humanities and the Rasmuson Foundation through the Arts in Education Fund administered, under contract, by the Alaska State Council on the Arts.
RESOURCES FOR YOUTH DURING QUARANTINE
From the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention!
- How to get your home ready
- What to do if you are sick
- Cleaning and disinfecting recommendations
- How to cope with stress
- Frequently Asked Questions
Other wellness resources!
- What foster kids need to know during COVID-19
- Careline: Alaska Suicide Prevention and someone to talk to line.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 and TTY 1-800-787-3224 or text LOVEIS to 22522
- Call 2-1-1 or Help Me Grow Alaska 1-833-464-2527 for help connecting to resources and services or for help knowing where to start
These resources provided in collaboration with the State of Alaska, Department of Health and Social Services, Division of Behavioral Health.